,

Time Waits No one: How Do You Live Your Life Then?

9:05 PM


After long days of living busily and working hard the every job we have, when Sunday comes it’s usually our perfect time to rest, give thanks to God for all the blessings we received and maybe have a date. But have you ever tried sometimes that’s Sunday but “hey where’s everybody?” you have no one in the house to tag along with for relaxation and treats. You might end up losing your mood to wander around and making the best out of the day all alone – that’s mostly the case and then we say “ah okay forget about resting, have to spend time working rather”. There are people who cannot live a day without working or making themselves busy – it’s a human nature and those people imperatively need to exercise how to be happy alone sometime. They must do something for enjoyment and happiness so that they won’t be isolated from the fun of life.

“Sometimes life is like a bubble in the air, it flies yes, but it never stays up there, you will never realize it falls and by the time you try to make it fly higher and higher again it’s already gone.”

How will you able to find out if you can enjoy alone if you won’t give it a try? Besides there is no harm in trying and you can call it you’re one of a kind experience afterwards. Would like to share this experience I have last Sunday where I have learned so many things from wandering alone while trying to enjoy myself with things around. Being alone is not easy correct, but it doesn’t mean you are lonely – after all it all depends on the way you think and the way you see life. Just that, there are people who are highly workaholic and never mind how time flies. What I learned is that, I find my life so busier working hard and seems like I always slips in time and before I realize the value of every moment, things were gone already and I end up so empty. I’m used to it anyway but somehow and sometime it’s undeniable that my curiosity is making me sick wondering how it feels like to be with a group of people, with someone special maybe, with a family and with best friends and associates having food trips, visiting spas and salons or just casual chit chats on a coffee shop.


“Being too busy could blind you seeing what is really valuable and what is important in life, after all everything will be lost and will have no value at the end, what will be left from you is your memory to people – give them the best story to remember” 
Just bringing a picnic mat to a famous park in the city, buying my favorite chips, donuts, a thirst quencher favorite, book, music and wearing my shades looking up the sky – this is how I spent Sunday for almost three years. It’s really suffocating, though it feels cool and yes I can manage to enjoy myself. Then one day as I’m trying to pulled the gun that what am doing is right while observing my surroundings with people passing back and forth and asking myself, a thought popped out into my head which bombed me with my own foolishness- “you’ve trade your time with your work, and you thought you earn a lot to enjoy a lot, you definitely got it backward – you ended up weary and the things your body crave for are good sleep and proper resting, you’re not making any sense at all”. I was bombarded and by the time I was about to visit a certain café for coffee and pastry I dodder as if I’m going to collapse. I went back home and sleep, after I woke up – I realized that life’s enjoyment is not measured on your earnings, it’s about how you live your life accordingly.


"There is great value in spending your time with people who matter most, giving genuine love is much better than giving materials"

Give time to family and always reach out to friends and special people. Who knows one day they won’t be there anymore and you’re too late to do things which supposedly you’ve done before. Time waits no one but time doesn’t require anyone to race with the way it goes, it’s about enjoying every minute and making the best out of it to cherish for a lifetime.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive