,

When Injustice Comes, How Are You Going To Behave?

1:57 AM


Do you remember the time when you were in the midst of injustice? Typically what you do is react furiously and thinking of revenge. Injustice is such a painful thing which we find hard to ignore and just do nothing with it. Only few can do that and most of us ended up in doing things against people who had given us depressions and sorrows. But have we ever realized what the consolations we gain after this? The price of our vengeance is nothing but bitterness from which we find it hard to let go and had let our lives driven by the bad influenced of it.

I have been to a situation wherein I was betrayed by the closest person in my life and the pain I felt is just unbearable. I have been to a situation wherein everybody talks behind my back and mock me with bad stories which are not even true, and I have been to a situation wherein I was deceived by my own brothers and father. These things were considered as injustice and yes I do react furiously during those times.Then I came to contemplate about what I had done and good to realized that I just make them more complicated and the burdens became bigger. Then I asked myself - did I make any difference or did I settle the things? I had responded them with rude and offensive words as anger had ruled over me and I freak out. Obviously I let myself be the victim of anger. Acting paranoid and dealing with issues had made me crazy and yet at the end of day I was still the loser.


I nod in silence and feel so shame because I depended everything based on my own understanding and knowledge. I took control of those things which I should have not. I was convicted with the bad words that came out my mouth and to people who heard it, it’s unforgivable. Perhaps, I am like the bad seeds and I need to be trashed out the field. So narrow-minded that I'd let the voices of the world affect me badly and it had me turning round in the realm of cruelty and bitterness.

I am writing this experiences I have went through not to convince everybody but to share something we failed to realize most of the time. Sometimes there are things we thought worth the vengeance and that we felt like we're oppressed one. Taking those things violently and trying to implant on our brain that we have the right to punish people for what they had done towards us. But no, we dont have any rule to play to weigh out the situation and making it fair between both sides.

Injustice is such a nice occurrence that can come to us and be tested. Its not about your emotions and your heart been hurt here but this is all about how strong your faith is. The best thing to do about it is never to depend on our own selves or to control everything with our bare hands. What really matters is how much do we care choosing not to sin in the middle of  situation were we are tempted to embrace the most sinful part.This might be a complex idea but for me its pretty simple. We are very complaisance of all we knew and we forgot the one who is more powerful than all of us and all the things in the universe.

We thought we are wiser and smarter than anybody else and we always wanted to get even during injustice moments. Never to let yourself be drawn by your anger because it would lead you to hatred, instead let good heart and good soul dwell inside you and surrender everything to the one who created you. Never to doubt Him and trust in him with all you are and He will guarantee you peace after the war.


If that certain thing hasn't come into my life, maybe I was still chained in a life where anger and vengeance have no limits and control. This is all about trusting the Lord who made this world, who created the air, the sun, the moon and the stars and who gave you life.  When you are in the midst of injustice, submit everything under his name with humbleness and love from our deep within. As long as you have the mind to think or to contemplate things before reacting, pray and always call His name for rescue and He won’t fail you.

No matter how many times we had been given injustice, be still and let the Lord handles it for you for He can do better and great more than you can imagine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive